Curb-Side Veterinary Care Procedures
We are now having clients accompany their pets into our hospital in a limited fashion. We are maintaining our curbside check-in process and masks are required at all times. Also, please maintain appropriate social distancing whenever possible.
You are Here for your Pet’s Appointment
Please remember to bring your pet’s leash and collar, or make sure he/she is safely inside a carrier.
When you Arrive:
- When you arrive, please park and remain in your car.
- Text us with your space number, the make/model/color of your car, and your pet’s first and last name, and the department or doctor you have an appointment with.
- A member of our team will ask you to fill out a Client Registration form, if you have not already done so, he or she will also ask COVID symptom questions and triage your pet.
- For surgery and procedure drop-offs, a member of our team will call you for check-in, and will then come out to bring your pet into the building. If you have not already signed and paid your estimate, payment will be collected at this time.
- For discharges, a member of our team will call you to review discharge instructions and any questions you may have and will then come out with your pet.
- For consultations and other appointments, a member of our team will call you when your medical team is ready for your appointment.
- Two people (masks are required) may accompany the patient into the building. You will be brought to an exam room to proceed with your appointment.
- If diagnostics or other medical work are performed, we will ask you to return outside or to your car while you wait.