Our Blueberry Peanut Butter Cookies for dogs only require 3 ingredients! This simple, gluten-free, vegan cookie recipe is a healthy and delicious option for pets. These homemade dog treats are an easy alternative to some of the commercial products that are currently available for pets. Since these dog cookies are both gluten-free and vegan, that means that they work well into many pet’s diets!
Blueberry Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup fresh or frozen/thawed blueberries (no sugar added)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup peanut butter (No salt or sugar added)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Allow your pup to taste test blueberries for freshness.
- Mix blueberries, oats, and peanut butter in a bowl.
- Roll dough into small ½ inch round balls and place about ½ inch apart on baking sheet.
- Bake for about 7-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool 20-30 minutes before giving to your pet. Refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Share in the snacking (if your dog lets you!) These treats are delicious and edible for humans too.