Veterinary Specialty Appointments and Urgent Care
We are now having clients accompany their pets into our hospital in a limited fashion. We are continuing our curb-side check-in process for a little longer, however pets and clients are welcome inside the hospital.
You are Here for your Pet’s Appointment
Please remember to bring your pet’s leash and collar, or make sure he/she is safely inside a carrier.
When you Arrive:
- When you arrive, please park and remain in your car.
- Call or text us with your pet’s first and last name, and the department or doctor you have an appointment with.
- A member of our team will let you know whether your exam room is available or if there will be an additional wait, and provide instructions for next steps:
- Oncology or Internal Medicine Appointments: We will send you a patient history form to complete in your car. Once you are finished, please proceed to the front desk with your pet.
- All Other Department Appointments: A member of our team will ask you to fill out a Client Registration form, if you have not already done so, and ask you to come inside to the front desk with your pet.